Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What to do if you did not receive the full font

Wait 36 hours after sending the payment through PayPal. I send the fonts as soon as I see the PayPal notice. It is usually sent in less than 36 hours. However, if 36 hours have elapsed and you still have not received the font, do the following: 

  1. Check the email address that is registered with PayPal especially if the email account is provided by a web based email service. Check your Inbox again and if the font I sent is not there, check your Spam folder. 
  2. Login to your PayPal account and re-check the PayPal account where you sent the payment to. My PayPal account is font@airmail.cc If there is a mistake in the email address used, your payment will not arrive in my account. In that case, get in touch with PayPal and ask for instructions on how to recover the money that was sent by mistake. 
  3. If you sent the payment to my correct PayPal account and the font did not really arrive in your mailbox, email me at font@airmail.cc and tell me about the problem. I also need a copy of the notice that PayPal sent you after you sent the money to my PayPal account.

I also suggest that you send me an email right after you sent the payment through PayPal. This way, if there is a problem, it can be addressed at the soonest time possible. 

I will not be responsible for payments sent in error to another PayPal account or to a non-existing PayPal account.

Thank you. 

2 comments:

  1. I need the 2014 World Cup fonts in TTF file format. Please if these are available and at what cost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything you need to know and need to do is found on a text file included in all the preview font you downloaded from this blog.

      Download any preview font and find out or you can also get in touch with me by email at the email address indicated in the above post.

      Delete